Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I'm on Bloglovin Baby!!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5030195/?claim=2vadtgjepy2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

With this whole ridiculous frustrating as hell annoying google reader closing deal, I decided I need to figure out an alternative.  So here goes a test...

Follow up: 5 minutes later

This is the FIRST thing I've messed with today on my blog that has actually worked!!  Praise Jebus it's about friggin' time!

Sign up was super easy AND it even took me right into importing all of my current google reader subscriptions into Bloglovin!  Double Score!!  I'll be testing more over the next days, but i'm hoping that's a good sign.  They seem pretty on top of it.

I'm digging their motto....

"Sure, there were other blog readers out there, but they were technical, boring, and cluttered with features. We wanted to build something for the rest of us. For everyone who doesn't care about the technology behind it. For everyone who just wants things to work."

No comments:

Post a Comment